Public Place FFP2 Dust Mask Cup Shaped Protection Particulate Face
1 . Descriptions
|Material||Non woven+N 95 filter paper+cotton|
|Style||Elastic Ear-loop without valve|
FFP2 Dust Mask Advantages
1. FFP2 dust mask has a better design
2. Dual fixed straps, adjustable metal nose band
3. Smooth inner lining ensuring a secure seal.
4. Loaded polypropylene material without any toxic, irritating,
5. High filtration and static electricity material to resist normal
toxic and ting micron particle.
|FFP2 without valve||FFP2 with valve|
2 . Material of each layer
Outer layer : Protective pp spun-bonded non-woven
Middle layde : FFP2 melt blown filter(have filter efficiency level
Inner layer : Shaped needle punched cotton
This product has been tested according to the following European
EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering
half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing,
It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal
Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified
body n°0086.The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment
procedure based on internal production control plus supervised
product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII
under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
4. How to use?
- Cup respirator in one hand with nosepiece at fingertips,allow
headbands to hang freely below hand.
- Hold respirator under chin,with nose piece up
- Locate the upper strap across the crown of the head and the lower
strap below the ears.
- Strap must not be twisted
- Using both hands,mould nose clip to the shape of the lower part of
the nose to ensure a close fit and good seal.Pinching the nose clip
using only one hand may result in less effective respirator
- The seal of the respirator on the face should be fit-checked before
entering the workplace.
- If the user feels the bottom strap is too loose and it is not
possible to achieve a satisfactory fit of the mask a knot can be
tied in the strap.
5. Expiry date
If maintained as per storage instructions , product can be used up
to 5 years from date of manufacture.